Pop up pub is returning to Chilton church
After the success of the first Pop-up pub in May, St Mary’s church is opening her doors again this Friday 10th June from 5.30-8pm.
Join us for a few drinks, laughs and fun in a friendly atmosphere.
Bring the family, children (there will be games), dogs, neighbours, friends and work colleagues.
If you work at Chilton Business Centre, why not pop in for a Friday happy hour after work?
First Friday of each month (delayed this month because of the Jubilee) 5.30-8pm, St Mary’s church Chilton HP18 9NA
- Tea, coffee, wine, beer, snacks
- Children’s games in Chilton House garden
- Loos available at Chilton House
- Parking at the back of Chilton House
- Bring chairs and rugs if you want to sit outside but lots of space inside for chatting and playing