fms badge

The easiest way to report a problem with the roads or pedestrian ways in Chilton is to report it directly to FixMyStreet, who will contact Buckinghamshire Council on your behalf. The council will then contact you directly and tell you what they will be able to do about it.

What can I report?

FixMyStreet is primarily for reporting things which are broken or dirty, damaged or dumped, and need fixing, cleaning or clearing, like graffiti, dog fouling, potholes or street lights that don’t work.

For issues such as noise pollution, barking dogs, fires, missing wheelie bins or missed rubbish collections, proposals for speed bumps or pedestrian crossings, or complaints about Buckinghamshire Council itself, please contact the Buckinghamshire Council directly.

Reporting to Fix My Street normally takes less than 5 minutes online and can be accessed from here.